RCU Forums - View Single Post - Show Off your Trucks
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Slo-V Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Show Off your Trucks

This is a privately owned forum, not a publicly owned one, just like Traxxas, where they do practice lots of censorship from what I understand. That has nothing to do with laws of the country. They can shutdown anyone's opinion here if the mods or operators of the forum believe so.

With that said, however, attacking the dude's paint job and truck is kind of lame. This is a "show off" thread, meaning you show off something you are proud of having. In TBJ's case, his race truck, with all it's characteristics, is still valid. The paint job is different. Maybe instead of going on the attack, look at it from another perspective. I think he did that on purpose. There is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to paint. The way the paint looks to me, from the picture, is he wants it to look dirty or less shiny or whatever effect it is he went after. Or perhaps he cares more about the performance of the truck than the looks. You can express your opinion, but be ready to take the heat for it too, from those who don't agree with it, just like you'd expect them vice versa.