RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lipo & Brushless on a budget.. what would you get?
Old 10-31-2010, 03:55 PM
ScottStaypuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lipo & Brushless on a budget.. what would you get?

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: RobbieP

Well, was at the track today and had my fourth (4th) Turnigy, POS, pack die on me.
Two full minutes left in the second qualifier, I come onto the main straight, and my car goes to quarter-speed. Went from being on TQ pace, to finishing 5th. LOL

You see, all the idiots here have been trying to say I didn't have any, had no experience with them, when in fact I did.
None of these packs were a year old, same mAh rating, bought seperately so 3 of the 4 were out of different batches, all had limited runtime on them, all had been charged using the 1C method, all were regularly balanced, all were stored as per recommended minimum voltage. None had been abused, or neglected.
I've been waiting for this last pack to die, and today was the day.

THAT'S why I'm not a fan of Turnigy. You get what you pay for, buy cheap and get cheap performance. That's what I get for trying to save a buck.

Hide Signatures
how if you never owned one?
not even 3 DAYS ago you said you would never buy one now you roasted 4?
Please get your story straight before trolling no way in HELL did you get the packs in less than 3 days unless you drove to the HK warehouse and kicked their door in, and stole em.

ORIGINAL: RobbieP

Seen enough bad reviews that I wouldn't waste my money.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10101980

BUSTED!