RCU Forums - View Single Post - CRRC GF50i 50cc problems and fixes
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:37 AM
yearnin to Fly
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CRRC GF50i 50cc problems and fixes

ORIGINAL: 72

My dealer in Canada is Paragon and I don't have problems with parts or service. These engines take a long time to break in and develop power because of the 2 rings I think, but they will last forever. I also like the single bolt prop hub with no extra drilling. Never had a prop come loose yet.
I am with you on the break in part. And the single bolt prop hub. My 50cc was easy to start and even easier to tune after I got the spun bearing issue repaired.

I think the seller I got my engine from gets engines that are seconds, meaning they are not the better quality engines the big dealers get.

I bought mine for the purpose of testing the engines before I bought into the line to sell out of my shop.

The whole nightmare with the seller I bought from has rooted my beliefs of taking care of the customer, and treating them with respect, even deeper.

By the way, I have emailed the seller several times about other engines I bought from him, and haven't heard ANYTHING BACK!! BEWARE!!! WHO YOU BUY FROM!!