RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR QUALITY CONTROL.9303 Tx.-SUCKS.
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:33 PM
misterv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR QUALITY CONTROL.9303 Tx.-SUCKS.

Further to my article in the JR section of this forum, I am now going to go out on a limb and state that JR has a quality control problem and they MUST answer to it.
Their 9303 transmitter would be one of the most popular units World Wide and some MUST have faulty components that will fail.
They are using sub-standard parts. No if or buts.
Two of the three digital trims on my set jamned at the same time.Coincidence ? bad luck ? poor maintenace ? NO !!!!!! NO.
Of the three plastic trim units, one was a complete different unit than the others and workd freely.On the other two the moulding was not the same and the opening so small that it restricted movement of the cam that activated the micro switches. How it ever worked at all is hard to understand.
Maybe I was unlucky! Maybe this is the only one with odd units!. However this unit must have come out of a spare parts bin of which thousands had been made. You do not just make one plastic moulding.
I believe JR transmitters may be made in different factories throughout the world and may use different components. This does not explain how in one unit different parts of poor maufacture or design were used.
I have attached 2 photos showing both units.Both side shape and top clearance is noticeably different.
PLEASE JR. A REPLY.