RCU Forums - View Single Post - Twin Cities Auction (Minnesota)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:19 PM
G.Barber
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Twin Cities Auction (Minnesota)

Ok Guys, time to put up another one...

This is my World Models Ultimate biplane. It's a 1.20 sized, and I have flown it with everything from an O.S. .60 (marginal, but it took off from grass- needed lots of speed to do a loop) to an Evolution 1.20nx 2 stroke (WOW! lots of FUN). This is one of my favorites, and it goes to the field more than most of my fleet, but it is time to pass it along to someone else to love.

No, there is nothing wrong with it (now). It had been crashed and the landing gear mount torn out, but I repaired the gear mount, and stripped and re-covered the fuleage and tailfeathers, The wheel pants have just been added on, and complete the look of this airshow favorite (the real one...)

The current color scheme has been on it for the past 2 years, and it is very easy to see in the air. The only original covering is the top of the lower wing, and the bottom of the upper wing. There is also a patch on the lower wing- it's not the prettiest, but it serves it purpose.

Unfortunately, I have no cowl for tis plane, but there are several places online to get a replacement. I think the actual cowl from the World Models is $35.00.

One more thing- this item is JUST THE PLANE- no engine or radio gear. Standard servos are all that are needed, and this plane flies GREAT!