RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

JPEE,

Here's a [link=http://www.rchelimag.com/pages/howto.php?howto=33&page=1]Link[/link] for the head conversion...seems it uses the existing 500 flybar head. I few guys on HF have done this conversion, I still need to talk with them about link lengths and if they used the original main shaft or the flybarless one...the original is slightly longer than the FBL one that Align sells.

I was looking over the 3G manual and it seems a bit involved with getting the setup just right...a few differences from a normal head setup that I'm used to. But this does look promising and with many people converting over it seems worth a try.

Interesting story about the 58 Ford transmission conversion...I hope your wife didn't mind having a large bearing in her freezer along with the frozen meat!

Sounds like you've been a busy mammal putting up Christmas decorations and such...I just started going through our stuff to see what to put out this year. Have been seriously thinking of trading in our regular string lights for the tree and going with LED lights. Lowe's has a trade in program where you get $3 per old light string towards the purchase of some LED one's...might do that this weekend.

BTW, do you guys do live trees or artifical? Have done live trees for the past 4 years and still love that fresh smell you get with live one's. Don't think we will be doing artificial anytime soon.

Hope your recovering from this past weekend of labor!

Mark