RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX7 Crashed Two Planes
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
bradfordalston

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX7 Crashed Two Planes

I finally got my World Models Cap 232 all together and took it out for the maiden flight. I had all the trims right and range tested my DX7 and everything seemed to work great. I warmed up the engine and took it off. As soon as the plane got airborne, it started rolling to the right and never responded to any controls. After it "landed" upside down, I took it back home and fixed the wing. Just for the sake of me screwing something up, I swapped the RX and TX over to my never let me down Thunder Tiger 40. I took it back to the field and same thing. Plane rolled right with no response. Unfortunately, it didn't fare up as well as the Cap. I have since tried flying the Cap again with the same thing happening. I just got done reading several negative posts about the DX7. I flew the Thunder Tiger not three days before along with my Arrow 40 using my DX5 and both planes worked flawlessly. Is there something I am missing with the DX7? I spent a full day going through and setting it up to my Cap thinking that I got everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to finally fly my Cap.