RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:37 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey guys,

Nick,

Have you done your piston rings yet? Hope they go on OK, it can be tricky on those small rings. I actually have a piston ring installer at work for larger automotive style piston rings. It's quite a strange looking contraption, but it actually does work, helps prevent broken rings.

The new power supply and bench multimeter sounds cool...what outputs does the P/S have?

JPEE,

Sorry your internet/cable went out as well...and glad to hear is was a short term outage. Mine would have been a bit shorter had I realized I was the only one that was still out...

I got ya beat by a little bit on the speedtest.net score, but yours is no slouch either... I actually pay extra for a service called "blast" for my internet...

Glad you got out and got some flying in...and knocked some of the "rust" off...

Mark,

I built one of those "Visible V-8" engine models when I was a kid...it never did work quite right, I've had a lot better luck with real ones...

You are a brave man to replace the head gasket on an Isuzu...I remember the old Isuzu Impulse...the turbo ones always used to crap the head gaskets...OMG, what a PITA those were!

Hope you guys in the warmer climates get a chance to fly some...

Glenn