RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:54 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Nick,

On this last crash the heli came down in a tree out at the field. I was near the end of my battery and tried a torq-ie flip and roll and the batt just couldent pull me out. When I came upone the tree with the heli she pretty good at that moment. When I pulled her out the tree ( about 4 ft off the ground ) the frame on the left side from the front skid leg up to the battery tray. I assume that when the frame was stressed it came backwards into the motor and then bent the motor mount about 3/32".

Regarding my motor and ESC, I contacted a guy who flies at our field and has a 600 that is "more" than strong. He sent me not last night he uses a CC Ice 100 amp with a Scorpion 4035. Just like your recommendation there are at least three motors in both catagories making it tough for me to figure which one is right. I sent a letter to Aminhobbies and ask for their direction. Even if a 100 amper is suggested I want to exceed that with something like a 120 so as to be safe, I do not want that heli coming down.

Have a good day...........JPEE