RCU Forums - View Single Post - SD-10G Problem
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Hauling-A
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SD-10G Problem

ORIGINAL: MikeGreenshields

Most likely you need to send it back. Please email service directly, ask for Chris, and tell him what you experienced.

We can arrange to get your radio back and see what's wrong. But before we do, email or call service and let's see if there's anything that can be done on your end.

For example, when you rebound, did you check to make sure the modulation setting matched the receiver type? FH1 or FH3, etc.

[email protected]

If you have any questions you can message me too, however, I may be delayed getting back to you due to the AMA Expo this weekend.

-Mike
Yes, I made sure that the Tx was in FH1 when I tried to rebind the Rx's. The Rx's wouldn't even come on, As soon as I released the bind button on the Rx, it would stop blinking. Both Rx's behaved the same way. But I had a new 7ch Rx that hadn't been bound to a Tx, so I tried it and I was able to bind it to the SD-10G. I think that If I need to send the Tx back to Airtronics, I need to send the Rx's as well.

I flew both of the planes all last year without any problems. I wouldn't have known that I had a problem until flying season if I hadn't just bought a Hanger 9 Angle Pro and decided to check the throws on one of my planes.

J