RCU Forums - View Single Post - Throttle cut for DX 7
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: Throttle cut for DX 7

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

You decided to pick this thread to talk about Software Switches, which have no relevance to the topic. Then, as usual, you went on the defense, to explain how you were not wrong.

Have a nice day!!
You got staying power Rich.... lol

For the OP; a throttle/throttle mix is what I used for throttle cut on the DX-7. I never tried the trainer switch as I prefer the location of the AUX2 switch for that function. JR/Spektrum is a bit restricted on what switch can be assigned to what mix on their tx's until you get to the 11X/12X radios where Futaba can go with any function to any switch. The only thing I can suggest is to first make sure the trainer function is not enabled and then look through the mixes on the DX-7 for possible switch assignments as different mixes have different switch access. IIRC, they are not really big on using the trainer switch for very many possible operations other than as a trainer switch so you may not get what you want. Suggest you refrain from using the last two mixes as those are the only ones with trim following and are typically used for things like dual elevator servos.