RCU Forums - View Single Post - Servo Horns for old KO / Kraft Sport servo's
Old 04-11-2002, 11:59 PM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KO and Kraft Sport

Your old Kraft servos worked on lower voltage if you use them with newer raidos you will burn out the amps in them. Call Pete at KMW. He has all yhe parts you need. I still have 8 Krafts I still fly, Had Pete udate them to gold --- The TX can be gold sticker but the RX can only be stickered to sliver from 80 down to 40. Pete will put you on an even ch. On odd there is more chance of getting hit. I have all my old Krafts in sport planes or old timers. It's weird when you come to the field with a single stick and people look at it and say whats that. My single is from 75 my newest from 85. All in mint condition not even a scratch, have 80 some servos 20 rx's tons of wires and stuff. Its neat to run them and then run the new raidos and see the defference in speed. By the way the older smaller out put shafts you could adjust the larger ones you could not as far as carbon wipers I think the metal ones worked and lasted longer. I might have some of the smaller out put shaft arms if you need them all my servos have the larger arm.