RCU Forums - View Single Post - AR7000 will not hold bind ?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM
nappy99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AR7000 will not hold bind ?

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

Are you sure the Bind Button, on the DX7, is not being depressed, while you are turning on the Tx? I had this happen because I was leaning the Tx against a shallow wood rail on my flight stand. Each time I would turn on the Tx and when I turned on the Rx, the two would not ReLink until I went through the Bind Process, again. It was just luck that I set the Tx in the same place, twice in a row, or I might not have figured it out so easily. A ReBind was necessary, each time.

Charging the Tx at .5a is not an excessive charge rate, but it is always possible to get a short as you plug the charger jack into the Tx. Usually that kills the fuse before damaging the radio.

Does this happen for just one Model Memory or have you tried more than one Model Memory?
Have you tried other Rx's or a different Tx with your Rx?
Are there any lights flashing on the Rx when it fails to ReLink?
AHHH...I think you're on to something. Normally I but the TX on thr ground...but there was lots of snow, so I had the TX on the side of my flight box (where it leans on the box).....that could explain why sometimes it works and sometimes not...I'll re-try and let you know. Thanks Mark