RCU Forums - View Single Post - sig vs balsa usa 1/4 cub kit?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:32 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: sig vs balsa usa 1/4 cub kit?

ORIGINAL: emilsanto

AmR sent me a pdf maual for the big cub. it's pretty well put toghter with photos and looks like a awsome kit
if anyone want to take a look at it just pm me with your email and i will send it to you.
BE FORWARED ITSS 98 PAGES IN COLOR AND WILL TAKE A WHILE TO DOWN LOAD
SO IF YOU STILL HAVE DIAL UP DONT BOTHER
[img][/img]
I pm'd Emil for the pdf of the AMR cub manual. In return he wanted my impressions. The very first thing I noticed upon opening it was holy cow is this thing BIG! 139.6" wingspan. Good grief Charlie Brown but I hadn't noticed this is a 1/3 scale Cub - so it's a little larger than I can haul. Actually it's a whole lot larger than anything I can haul. After I got over my shock - what a great looking manual of a really nicely designed Cub, very detailed. The only lack I saw in the manual was the description of the landing gear was really skimpy. In real life if you had purchased the kit the landing gear would be in your hand so it's not a concern. Really guys, if anyone is looking for a 1/3 scale Cub take a good look at AMR's and ask Emil for a copy of the manual. I'll bet you'll be impressed too.
John