RCU Forums - View Single Post - Destroid my baby yesterday, includeing the picco .26!!
Old 08-06-2003, 04:06 PM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Destroid my baby yesterday, includeing the picco .26!!

TCMan86: "All it really needs is basically an all new Engine assembly... and w/e the tranny will need."

It needs alot more than just an engine and tranny case!!

flatlander_14 man: " i feel sorry for you. i got away lucky, i let my dad drive and he goes WOT under my moms minivan, i had the tmaxx lowered and the stock springs are too light for their own good so it just compressed and got wedged under there. all i lost was a body clip... good luck on fixing it. this is proof that UE has some strong stuff!"

THe only thing UE on the truck is the tranny.

njmaxxin: "that sux!!! ur car WILL live on as my desktop however. i will keep up the pic of it kickin up sand in its honor"

Thanks

1stPlaceRace: "At least your shocks dont have dust in them.........."

Actualy the suspention was set realy high for jumping, and the truck got so compressed under the van, that 2 diaphrams popped in the rear.

gtxracer7: "Dude, your suspension is ok, though, right? lol
How is the mini van? Anyone see? I would have grabbed it and went home ASAP, lol, j/k.
Well, looks like the Picco is out of it for a while. XTM?
By the way, is your drill press working again? lol..."

SUspention and chassis is in good shape, thank god!! Actualy my buddy was standing outside of the van talking to his wife, he had to jump up in the air to keep from getting hit by it!! The van is ok other then what I listed above. The picco is out of it for now yes, I tore it down last night, cleaned all of the sand out and didnt notice any problems with the P/S but I scared the connecting rod pretty bad as well as the case, and have yet to find the 1-way bearing. As for the press, its down for good I think, as well as my truck, Ive got to rebuild the engine in my 1/1 play truck, so that will come first before the toy or the press. Anyways, I was thining of buying another .26 but I might get one of those new pro .247's, talked to a guy from maxxtraxx (engine_nut) said he can give me a good deal on a couple of them!! I dont know what Im going to do right now, I might just say to heck with it for awhile, and let the maxx sit!!

Anyways, Im sure you all want to know what happened. SO here goes, I had changed my RX on the 2nd for the show in casper, and for some odd reason the chip fell out and thats what made the truck take off, it was out of my controll and running completely on its own!! You can see the missing crystal in one of the pix above, never had this happen before and I kinda wish I had just left the other RX in the truck. But hey it could be worse right!!