RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Tank Shops/Manufactures
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 AM
19th Alta Dragoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

With regard to one of your links offered , being rc- dynasty located in Ontario Canada, I wish to give you my personal experinace with this E Bay outlet. IN the past month (being January 2011 ) I have purchased three HL Tanks form RC Dynasty , who on their E bay site stated these tanks were NEW The first one a Stug IR had a broken soder connection , which would not allow the cannon to fire. Easy repair. Second Tank being a Pershing M26 was good , no problem .But the third one the Mato Sherman would not run any more than 4 feet from the transmitter. The problem was a repair of the antenna to the receiver board was sodered to the wrong location, therefore the the antenna was useless. Once corrected , there was no problem. There was another problem, in that the speaker had completly broken away from the body. This also was an easy repair. It was also noted that both of these Tanks showed tell tale evidence of repair work and body seperations, where as the Pershing did not.

All in all my point is, out of the three tanks purchased , I'm convinced that two were not new , but possible returns, repaired and then put back up for sale. I think at this time , I believe that the phrase "Buyer Beware " should be closely considerd with this Company