RCU Forums - View Single Post - Caldera 10e
Thread: Caldera 10e
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:49 PM
twobnvd
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caldera 10e

I just got delivered today a redcat caldera 10e and a Earthquake 8e. I have not finished charging the lipos for the Earthquake et but I charged up the Calderas batteries and the truck seems to sputter when you throttle up. I am not using the stock charger as it will take forever to charge but I have a twin peak and that is what I used. The caldera is m sons but I actuall bought these to tr to get awa from nitro for the younger guys. I personall have 3 savage trucks which I love but to take the kids out with them I spend more time tunning/ refueling ect then enjoying the time bashing with them. Anhow has anyone experienced this? Mabe m charger just didnt give a good charge or mabe the esc is not in the proper programing mode? An insite will be greatly appreciated. Also in another note I am looking to bu a good lipo charger that is eas to use and I would feel safe with my kids using as I want to get the caldera a decent set of lipos to run on in the near future but wanted m son to get used to driving the truck first before giving him more power. The trucks seem to be made ver well even though I am not to sure I am sold on the single shock design as the savages have the two shock setup and I can jump those things 20+ft with no hiccups and we all know kids will do whatever dadd does.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60788.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	1554329