RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Funtana 125
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:45 AM
rcflip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Funtana 125

Factual experience flying and constructing H9 arf's, Nitro Wing if you love your H9 that is great, I once did but now think that they are junk, especially when compared to the better offerings out there. Dont listen to me buy yourself some H9 planes and find out for yourself. Sorry dude, been there done that and I aint going back. The last straw was the 50sized showtime which needed a tonne of weight in the front to balance at a 3d centre of gravity, this was with the heavier 4stroke in the nose. Really well designed H9!!! not!!!

Unlimited 3D 120+ arf for $300 which looks like a dog pissed on it when left in the sun for 10minutes, no thankyou, spend another $50 and buy yourself a better quality machine... you want me to do your research for you, na dude, I research planes myself and dont rely on other people, it has served me well for years.

Ok i'll bite, I recommend you get yourself a Tango then move up to a Twist 3d, fly those for a year and then in your 2nd year move on to a Tribute and and you will be a 3d machine!!!