RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horsepower War A Brewing!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:56 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horsepower War A Brewing!!!

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

what someone needs to make is a 4 stroke engine thats got the power of a highly modded 30.5cc and over . a reliable 4 stroke that can fit into a baja5b for me lol

now you're talking...something like 45cc....4 strokes would open a new avenue of tuning...big valves, cams, superchargers, nitrous.... I've been looking at the honda gx35, the aero guys have been running them but unless you add neat nitro to the fuel and run a glow plug they're reputed to be pretty gutless.
As soon as the epa BS kicks in (it was 2013 but think that's changed now) which is banning all 2 strokes then we'll see alot more 4 stroke small motors come on to the market.

I'd really like to see a v twin or a big bang 4 cylinder about 60cc[8D]

and 800 bones for a 23cc....[X(] that's pretty steep
i would never buy that 23cc 6hp crap , im achieving the same result and proberly higher with my current modded engine at 30.5cc power , to be honest that 23cc doenst sound that good anyway , and yeah sure that 23cc might have 6hp or 10hp but its all revving power , i like the torque and power of a 30.5 cc Trevor simpson induction modded engine . i see 4stroke as the new way to go , and dont see the point of wasting or upgrading to a 2stoke 4 bolt setup at this point , ill just stick with my 2 bolt for now hoping that sometime in future 4strokes will be available soon