RCU Forums - View Single Post - New 2WD Vehicles Coming Soon
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 07:56 PM
1ofmyfuns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New 2WD Vehicles Coming Soon

Ihad thought about the buggy but Iwas thinking that the truck might do better when I got off coarse into the thick of things because of the little bit-a extra ground clearance.

I could be wrong about this,because even my Nitro Sport trucks have a hard time when they get in the taller thicker grass, thats probably typical of the 2WD's anyway, buggy or truck.

But let me tell ya...when my Backdraft 3.5is going itwould take a tree to stopit, it will tare over just about anything in it's path, of coarse so far my experience is that it is usaully broke by thetime it gets to the otherside but it really has the power with the 4WD to take on some taller thicker grass without even blinking an eye, thats why I wont so bad to get this thingmore dependable then it will be an awesome buggy....

Now you got me second guessingthe truck for the buggy, I've already got 2 2WD trucks and a 4WD Buggy, maybethe 2WD buggy will be my choice.........dang-it Nitro see what you did to me............! now Idont know what I wont........! maybe i'll just save my pennies and get both..........!

End of conflict....

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: 1ofmyfuns

Has anyone heard any more about when these new vehicles are coming to market.?
should be in-stock the end of this month.
i plan on getting the brushless buggy for myself