View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Where can I buy one of these

Goirish,
Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner on this one, I've been away from my computer most of the day. I see above that they've already given you the source for these tools. So all I can add is my thoughts on the tools!! If you're going to be building they are well worth every penny you will spend on them. They have three main tools; the Miter Saw, the Miter Cut, and the Miter Sander. I have all three of them and they get used CONSTANTLY when I am building. My wife gave them to me several years ago as Christmas presents and they are worth every penny she spent on them.

The only problem that I have with them is that they are a bit clunky to store. They take up a bunch of shelf space and it's impossible to stack them on top of each other. Sitting on the building board they can get in the way. Also, putting them on a shelf is a bit of a pain because if you need to cut a piece of wood it's a bother to stop and go get the Miter Cut off of the shelf. But I finally came up with a solution that is perfect for me as now they are out of the way but they are still right at hand to use when I'm building. What I did was to screw eye hooks into the top edge of the tools and they hang them on the wall above my building table. This way they are right there as I am building and right at my fingertips. When I need them I can reach up and take them off of the wall, and then hang them right back when I am done with them. Now they are perfect for me!!!

Ken
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jg14151.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1564333