RCU Forums - View Single Post - WOW....Lot's of Hate for Redcat online
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:50 PM
lhbrickman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WOW....Lot's of Hate for Redcat online

I have to agree with Nitrosportsandrunner with the fact that most complaints come from the fact people new to rc cant get a nitro to work right. The other manufactures have electric starters which make it easier to start nitros. It does also take more patience in the winter. That has nothing to do withRedcat. In fact mine starts up right away as long as fuel is in the line and to the carb. Isee alot ofpeople just start pulling without even getting fuel in the line.
I have nothing bad to say about Redcat and really think they are a complement to the rc world. Where can you get a new nitro for a couple hundred bucks. I know for a fact the earthquake 3.5 is a good rc. It does have some problems mostly I think because the wheels are so big. Run any brand with those size tires into a solid object at 20 or 30 miles an hour and see what happens. Im happy to enter in the rc world with the earthquake I wanted to go for the monsoon next because of its upgraded more professional specs. I went with a buggy instead Losi to be exact. I wanted to get away from the big tires.