RCU Forums - View Single Post - Eagle 50?
Thread: Eagle 50?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:03 AM
pedrick1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eagle 50?

That would be very much appreciated. I will get the order # from xheli tomorrow as I have deleted it from my emails, I received the heli on frebruary 14th. The eagle 50 has been very difficult to work with. Not only do things fall apart easy, but more things fall apart and strip out in the process of fixing it than was needing fixing in the first place. I replaced the plastic bell-hiller setup after the initial breakage with the V2 metal head upgrade, and now my elevator servo has stripped out from just from normal movement of the swashplate due to the tight fitting of the ball linkages; even though I drilled the linkages out just a tiny bit to provide a slightly looser fitting while trying not to ruin the taper on the linkages that keep them attached to the ball joints. I have a new servo coming from hobbypartz; andI also just received my second lipo battery with the wrong type of connection so I have 3 batteries but only one i can use, ha! What size banana plug is on the eagle 50's esc? Looking forward to flying soon though.