RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP !AereoBird Rudder control lines
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Techman-59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP !AereoBird Rudder control lines

I have spent the winter working on two Planes, The one is the 330L and the other one is A AereoBird Swift, The control lines leading to the tail were broken and fragile from age, Well I used some 20 lbs. fishing line to replace the control lines since the previous ones looked like some sort of fishing line. I can not seem to get them to move the the tail flaps? The line Iused is really close to the same izeas what was there already,My Question is what is the best way to or thing to use to control the tail flaps? It is a neat little plane that Iknow that the kids Iwork with would be able to use and learn on but Ijust seem to be missing something between my ears in thinking of some way to refurb the lines. Plus the fact that it is a tuff little bird from what Ihave seen so a lot less expensive to run take care of and fix if it does land hard..a.k.a.crash. Does anyone have any ideas or even better yet some pictures of what they have done to their A-bird. Also the kids would love to attach a small video cam on it to see what the plane see while it is up there which Ihave seen a ton of videos that people have used this plane tp do that.
Any help that could be given would make my kids and myself very grateful. So I say Thank you in advance for any help that could be offered in getting us in the right direction.