RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dynam E-Razor 450
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:27 PM
HersheyP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dynam E-Razor 450

Hello All,

Just bought Dynam E-Razor 450 Carbon Fiber Edition.

Comes with Carbon fiber frame main blades, boom, tail blades, upgraded high performance head lock gyro (GY48V), and full aluminum alloy upgrade, 2.4 gig Tx.

Okay first time order from XHeli, 

1. Main blade was damaged upon receipt (Xheli replaced)
2. Blade tracking was off. One blade had a higher pitch than other. Adjusted by watching you tube videos on blade tracking. 
3. Rear servo not properly mounted causing rudder to get stuck on side, servo making noises and getting hot, heli rotating uncontrollably trim not helping. This is the fix I used: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post18169314 The rudder still stops and stay on either side if i push the stick all the way to one side. But the servo at least stops and doesn't try to keep moving so now it doesn't get stuck, no servo noises and no over heating. Also if I flick the joystick in opposite direction it does re-center the rudder making it flyable now. 
4. The Battery is taking to long to charge first charge after first flight took 4 hours to charge a 11.1V 2200mAh 20C battery, charger is 1.0A.
Xheli says that's normal. Which I can't believe to be true because the manual states 1.52 hours max.    
5. The FMS simulator was not so helpful because the 6ch controller it comes with doesn't really have a NOR/3D switch. How can you tell how the flight characteristics is will change in real life when flipping that switch if the simulator doesn't have anything like that?

I really like the Heli but just wish Dynam had a better QC department and wished Xheli had better tech support.

P.S. can't really find any how-to-videos or posts on adjusting the pitch and throttle curves in nor and 3d mode for the 2.4GHz  Transmitter(Tx). Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Hershey P.