RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM
McWolf_101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

ORIGINAL: Automan

My fiancé like driving rc cars (not my latest lipomonsters, they are just to wild and scary according to her), but she likes filming me when i drive. I gave her not long ago a slash platinum 4x4 with a 1:8 tekin engine, and she loves that car and drives the hell out of it when she drives it.. poor car but service the car is up to me, as she aint very interrested in doing that. So my girlfriend is ok and all is well, but now and then she just starts laughing when i talk to much about my cars/helis and their upgrades.... i guess she have her limit of information with rcstuff
I can wholeheartedly agree with you Automan. My girlfriend is all about the bashing/racing aspect of the hobby, and I plan to get her a 1/8 nitro buggy and a 1/8 nitro MT of her own as soon as I can . However, when it comes to maintenance, she's very content to sit down and watch me while I work . All is well though since, although she has her limit, she still participates with and is supportive of me in this hobby (and she doesn't think that they're just 'toys' either ). I support her and she supports me, and we both still have our own personal things. By the way, my girlfriend is fond of certain genres of video games, including fighting, sports, racing, action/adventure and first-person shooter .