RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR servo Jitter??
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 06:45 AM
IXLR8
My Feedback: (55)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR servo Jitter??

I have an issue with some JR servos and I would appreciate any advice I can get because I am baffled. I recently accuired my first JR servos. Up to now I have always used Futaba, Airtronics, Hitec, FMA, ETC but never a JR. I have several different types of RXs with different servos that I run off my Airtronics RD6000. Futaba, Airtronics, FMA, Hitec etc with no problems.

I decided to use JR 531s in my UCD. Problem is they jitter in the elevator and throttle channels, yet they work fine in the aileron and rudder channels. The one thing I see is that the Throttle and Elevator channels on a JR and Airtronics are switched but this shouldn't make any difference in how the servos work should it. At least I have never seen this problem before. I tried other servos(Futaba and Airtronics) in their place and they worked like they should. I tried the JR servos with a JR TX and RX and they work fine. But with the Airtronics TX these JR servos jitter when their plugged into elevator and throttle channels.

Does anybody know of a reason why these servos would do this?

I did check the batteries as a low batery will cause jitter but it is fully charged. I even tried a different one that is also charged.