RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning!---- Rcm Plans Service----- Warning!
Old 08-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Model 10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCM plans service still open?

Hello

Great .....hope you get your order in a timely maner...

i will not say anymore at this time ....they have had 6 weeks now ..... and nothing ....will not work with me on this order.......

all my paper work has been ready for some time now... RMC just has a lack of interest or concern.....leaving me no choice but to file the complant...... i have explaned every thing to all on this matter........will let you all know about the out come when i get it........add up the clues ....it is following a set or general pattern and your statment is very good but it may be what they call ....MAKINGYOUANUNWITTINGACCOMPLICES .....look it up it means you are being used and do not know it......The states attorneys off can and will find the right answers along with the BBB.......and it will go from that point if need be to The Internet crime complaint center called IC3...........it will be out of my hands at that point ...RCM could care less about the complant and that it will always be on file forever i have told them this......most busness already know this......i do wish they had just sent me the plans i ordered............i have followed the proper system...........I will talk to any one that would like to know more but i think i've done my best so far to keep an open mind and looking for my plans i do not think they will show up and others do not think so either...........its poor service and performance from RMC at best with no good Response from them that is good....
I askfor proof of shipping and what address did you ship to and got no answer????????????/Kindest Regards....Model 10

Please do not stop buying if you feel eerthing is ok......but please get a tracking ###