RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning!---- Rcm Plans Service----- Warning!
Old 08-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: RCM plans service still open?

The not answering the phone or emails is nothing new. That was going on even when RCM was still a magazine. I always ordered by phone so sometimes it took days to get anyone to place my order with. They have always been slow but I have always gotten my plans. These days I get most my plans from Model Airplane News or other plans services. I now got in the habit of phoning any company I want to order from, even there customer service number and make sure I get someone on the line to speak with before I place an order. Only trouble I have had with anyone was the service center for the SK engines that are sold through Kangke/Super Kraft. No one to pick up the phone, no returned messages. I got ticked off and finally just mailed in the engine for repairs, it got repaired and returned in about 7 working days. In this day and age there are a lot of one person places and the one person is too busy to answer a phone or return emails. I understand that. I just no longer use SK engines or deal with Kangke/Supercraft any longer. Kangke answered the phone at least but I got refered to there service center so they lost a customer due to that persons problem. I'm kinda funny that way.