RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM P47 Build
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:45 AM
mmn
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM P47 Build

ORIGINAL: blue77

mmn and anyone else with ideas please.....I have become so frustrated with the hardware in this ARF that I have junked it and starting over....mmn, I am using your idea for the elevators, but I need pics and ideas for the rudder and tail wheel...please...Thanks, B7
Yeah I pretty much did what VMB did in the post above - the 2nd option. I threw away the pull-pull stuff that came with the arf and bought a replacement kit. And I ran a pushrod inside a guide tube from the tail wheel to the rudder servo. This, coupled with the extra linkage for the dual elevator servos adds a little extra tail weight but I still added I believe around 12 oz to the nose for balance with the 26cc I have in there.

Getting ready to build another fuse - I had a spare one and I've dorked up the one I have with tying it down too tight in the trailer. Will be using all the parts from the old one and will prolly do it the same way. Except I'm gonna use a 30cc. That 26cc is just a little too much excitement for me. When i punch it I like to see something actually happen. Prolly more scale though.

VMB said he would supply photos. If that doesn't happen I can take a few and post them.

Regards
Michael