RCU Forums - View Single Post - Difference between Rampage MT and XT???
Old 08-25-2011, 02:43 PM
dsomonster

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Difference between Rampage MT and XT???

ORIGINAL: foxys

MT is bigger, slower and tougher then the XT. XT will go faster (it's quite a bit lighter). If all your doing is bashing around the back yard running over 1/8th scale cars (a very fun pasttime Imight add) then the MT is probably the truck you want. If you want lean and fast, go with the XT. For me I'm a speed freak, so my XB (buggy version) gets more use them my MT. Both are excellent vehicles, and once you have one you'll never go back. My Monsoon rarely gets run now.
Foxys,
You have a lot of high dollar toys just "sitting around". I envy you. My boys are bashers for sure. Not too good on the pavement but "balls out" in the dirt and sand. They love the jumps. They will launch my Hurricane, or should I say, their Hurricane off of anything. They make ramps out of anything they can get their hands on just to see the cars fly. I get a kick out of it too. Nitrosportsandrunner seems to have a good deal on the XT and a Sumo for free...that's a deal.
I am ready to buy now since my oldest is turning 13 in 2 weeks. I will PMNitrosportsandrunner to see what he has.

Thanks for the input again. By the way, what is your next purchase...a real Baja Truck?

-Ron in SoCal