RCU Forums - View Single Post - LST XXL - radio problems
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: LST XXL - radio problems

ORIGINAL: Dmon1996

Got a Losi LST XXL with the DX3s radio set, when I turn it on it shows CAL VR in the top right corner, and STC on the left side a couple of lines down. No buttons work except the Timer button, which results in same message but after the STC it says 518 OK, then on the next line it says STL. Pushing it again results in the same plus it says at the bottom ERROR:, then on the last line RESET3.2. Any ideas? It is not under warranty, so sending it in to Spektrum is out of the question....

Any ideas? I can't find any master reset in the manual and it isn't even bound to the receiver yet.
You may want to call Horizon anyway and ask their tech dept. about the error messages. Sounds to me like the firmware is screwed up and might need to be reprogrammed. Refusing to send the radio in for service right off the bat isnt IMO the right attitude to have. Call them first - Horizon is a pleasure to deal with and they can better explain whats wrong and if needing service, how much it should cost to repair. I definitely would look into it as it is a nice radio and rather spendy to replace. (I bought my DX3S kit for $230 which was a major chunk of change for me to cough up but worth every penny IMO.) I looked through my DX3S manuals and I dont see any mention of any error codes so calling Horizon is the option I suggest unless someone else has any input on the subject.