RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:07 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!

Sakai, You and the Nazis don't have a chance. The French underground is treating me like royalty compliments of my heroic action with the Lafayette Escadrille and my fighting skill with a secret SE5 in WWI. The former Captain Georges Thenault CO of my unit has pulled out all the stops to get me back across enemy lines. Moving out of radio range, Out.

SPITFIRE SACRILEGE!

The beautiful Aviation goddess body of the new Mk IX must not suffer any visable holes in its scale fuselage or dire consequences will be forthcoming! The best way to intencify the Spitfire's beauty is to carefully drill holes as described earlier and install soda straw tubes between the back area of the wing radiators and the inside of the fuselage with nothing visible except holes when looking in the back side of the radiators. Four on each side should work nicely. I am also installing soda straw tubes in the rudder hinge area on the right side with the tubes inserted and CA glued in place so that air can exit from that hollowed out area.

Rolling in to attack.

__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - Please see immortality promoting Blog - Rom. 2.