RCU Forums - View Single Post - KCRC Fall 2011 424 & 426 Race - October 1st and 2nd
Old 09-12-2011, 06:39 AM
rs-ssfan
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KCRC Fall 2011 424 & 426 Race - October 1st and 2nd

AJ I know it's been a while since you've been to the hill country and you might be a little disoriented but don't worry one of us will be glad to show you the way around the course.

Eddie,  that will be Duane's call.  He's been working 12 hour days so I'm not sure how often he's looking at the forums.  I'll see if I can get an answer out of him.

I'm sure he'll want/need to know that amount of interest in it.  So if you guys are interested in flying EF1 post it here so we can see what kind of interest there will be.

I will say that when they tried to do 3 classes at Muncie during the fall race it made for a pretty late day.  If I remember correctly the racing ended around 6.  Then once results are calculated and if you have a couple fly offs your looking closer to 7 with the trophy presentation.  That puts it pretty late, especially on Saturday night with the dinner.   But that is purely my thoughts and opinion.