View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
Foxy's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
Posts: 18,082
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default RE: Official Losi 26cc 5IVE-T Thread

Some people call this effect torque steer, rightly or wrongly. It's certainly not called torque roll either except the effect observed in crawlers. If anyone does know what its called, feel free to shout.

EDIT: Ah, moo posted it above, torque effect. Thanks mate.

SRT, correct it's all in the diffs, but to eliminate it completely, is impossible and the more torque the bigger the problem. Gas engines have quite some torque, I'd be amazed if this effect isn't noticeable on the losi, but I'm prepared to be wrong.
Foxy is offline  
Reply With Quote