RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed RC G2 Speed Controller Fire
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:19 AM
todd1820

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exceed RC G2 Speed Controller Fire

So since my first post, I contacted XHeli and there was no problem in gettingan echange for my Heli. Although It did take me forever to get in contact with Customer Service, and their online chat now help wasn't always online. But, when I did finally reach someone, they were more than willing to take care of my needs. So about 2-3 week I got My exchange, I live on the East Coast, so I expected the delay, no big deal. I was excited to get it up in the air. Life takes funny turns, and I was unable to do so until yesterday. So I charge the battery, put it in the Heli, go through my checks, push the throttle, slowly, to about 50% and the thing just sits there. Go to 70% and it barely lifts off the ground, but boy was there tail movement. It was spinning like crazy. I tried to correct the tail spin with some left stick movement, nothing. It may have sloweddown some but it still kept spinning. Maybe I needed to get it higherthan 4-6 inches off the ground before it corrects itself.

I have two other 4 channel Heli's, a BlitzRcWorks, and I need about 45% throttle to get than thing in the air, a Walkera HM V400D02, and I need about the same throttle to get lift off. Is there a reason why I need to push the throttle to 70% in order to get lift off?