RCU Forums - View Single Post - Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 06:54 PM
screamrp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!

Thanks Kevin,
Guys like you are the ones who will keep this HIGH SPEED DARE THE GROUND wild aerobatic STYLEgoing on forever.A personhas to have that desire inside toNOT settle for planes that are just okay, or let yourself getstuck in a rut, you have to keep pushing yourself and planes to the MAX, you havewhat it takes for sure. // It makes me feel proud to watch you and others out there be motivated by my Scream Machine and keeppushing yourself harder all the time. Now I see you scratch building my Planes ( VERY WELL TOO ) andto me that is the ultimate compliment in this hobby. !! Thanks again. !!

I may be the King of SCREAM, but I will always be thankful that Don Muddiman taught me how to build andfly back in 1979'. I will alwaysbesecond to the MASTER Don Muddiman !!- Don and I are getting older, so it's up to you younger guys to NEVER settle with, that's good enough attitude. !! Have a great day !! and remember, keep your wheels to the sky, the stab to the ground, and FULL THROTTLE ALL THE TIME, you back off for nothing. !! -rp