RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lets see your ULTRA SPORTS !!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:33 AM
lasvegasz28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets see your ULTRA SPORTS !!!!!!!!!!!

I will say i originally thought my ultra sport was a lil uglu in the nose of the fuse but it did fly like a dream was an awesome airplane design. But will say there have been others the super kaos 60 from sig and OH yeah The original Super Lucky Fly Supreme II from Johnny Casburne omg my dad loved that plane crashed it 5 times never would let it go the 6th time he parked it in the family room 7 years later i put it back together for him for his his birthday when i was 17 . He gave it to me for all the work i put in it and it was a super super flyer as well as the very rae corsair akro knight was an import model kit from japan sold thruy circus hobbies another excelent flyer there are so many out there though even the original top flight contender had its place with that big ugly stick airfoil. anyways of topic but yes the original ultra sport 60 from gp wqas an awesome awsome air plane cant go wrong with one of those.
Anyway guys anybody ever want to discuss the original rc planes from the day let me know i appreciate and even love the new 3d planes but its a different animal all together ya know.. Happy Flying guys!!!!! Randy [email protected]