RCU Forums - View Single Post - Poor customer service
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM
rcdude7
My Feedback: (264)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Poor customer service

ORIGINAL: invert0914

I hate to gripe about things but this issue just ticks me off. I don't want to mention the company so make your own guesses. I purchased an edf jet from a company here in the states for $400. This was a combo deal. It had great reviews and I must say it was everything they said it was. After the 4th flight the motor began to skip and on the 7th it died. I took the motor and ecs out and shiped it to the service company as its under waranity and only 3 weeks old. I get a reply after a week that they will be replacing both under the waranty. I thought this was great till I got a card in the mail that said they are back ordered till the end of november. When I called they don't have any other replacements and said sorry but its just the way it is. What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock? A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes. Am I out of line by saying this is like buying a car and brakes down, the service company says you can't drive it for 2 months cause the parts are on back order. Total bull!!!! Im completely dissapointed. I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts.

No refund offer? Can your CC do a charge back on the purchase?