RCU Forums - View Single Post - EASY TIGER Problems??
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:04 AM
vallawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EASY TIGER Problems??

ORIGINAL: flyinucrazy

I am in the same boat.... My plane shipped lets see 3 weeks ago... It must be on a slow boat from China! I will never buy from ETM again period! I sent 1,700.00 + and no plane.
Are you "Terry"?Iheard from Easy Tiger that you did not have the money for the plane, that you had to pay it off for $500 a month, and that you did receive it. And that it was a special order in a special color. People love to complain online, but rarely follow up when it is resolved.
Iam a happy Easy Tiger customer, bought two planes, no problems at all, and I'm sure they make mistakes sometimes, but also sometimes there is more to teh story, like in this case. Iasked them what teh story was with some of these complaints, and they told me.
They also admitted to haveing some egg on their face from delays with Fokker Triplanes, that some were seriously delayed. Iwas surprised in that the owner was very upfront in that some complaints were valid.
I am going to order another plane, I called them to help decide which, they were very upfront also on strengths and weaknesses of each, I really like the Fokker Triplane, but it might be too big and too hard for me to set up, my hands don't work like they should. For now, I am holding off on the decision for which plane, They have a Sea Fury coming up, and a Stuca, and either of those don't need the same field assembly. Also, Iwant to do a lay-a-way plan like Mr. Terry did, which is how the whole subject of Mr. Terry came up! Good luck to you all, Ithink it will be fine.