RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:21 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey Guys,

Nick, I hope that new router is burning up cyber space!

Mark, sorry to hear your under the weather, man that sucks bigtime[]

Yes you are right on the V-BAR, everything is done on the laptop or as Nick said, with that hand held jobber. They are also making a new blue-tooth attachment for your iPhone too. That will make be able you tune your heli without carrying a laptop. All you do is zero out everything in the radio, no mixing CCPM, no swash mix, no center your servos with sub trim, never adjust outside radio trims as that "has" to be done in laptop. The only things you can adjust are your gyro, pitch and throttle curves in the radio.

I will say this, this puppy is pretty big. The heli is done.......... but tomorrow I want to run over it all again and go through the V-BAR just to make sure all is well. My maiden is scheduled for next Tuesday and yes! there will be video

My GEN-ACES have been problematic! One has a bad cell and won't charge over 3.9. All of the others finish at 4.20, 4.20, 4.19, 4.19, 4.21, 4.20 as an example which I am not happy with at all! ! [:@] To make things worse, they have a discharge ohm resistance of 5-6 ohms and when charging they show 10-12 ohms resistance[X(] My year and half old Turnigys have less than that, not happy at all. I am debating going to Hobby Partz in person on Monday and having a face to face, or better said a "field trip" LMAO

Here are a couple of pic's of the wiring, and boy is there wiring as you know Mark from your FBL 550.

Take care
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51187.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	1688800   Click image for larger version

Name:	By76447.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	1688801   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11397.jpg
Views:	17