RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is there a vendor forum?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:54 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is there a vendor forum?

[quote]ORIGINAL: init4fun

ORIGINAL: rcmiket

ORIGINAL: init4fun

ORIGINAL: rcmiket

The thing that gets me is people post vendor issues in here forums like we can fix it. There is absolutely nothing any of us can do to resolve the problem. If there's a issue get with PayPal or you CC company. Have them deal with it. Sure posting the details here might keep someone else some grief but that's about all it will do. Hope you get your issue worked out.
Mike
No Mike , I think youve got it somewhat wrong . Most people I see who post their negative experiences with hk seem to be doing exactly what the second part of your statement says , , Namely warning other modelers with the good sense to listen to stay far away from the cheap junk peddler , but I've never seen anyone post looking for a specfic resolution from crap king here . After all , as everyone knows , they wont even answer their OWN telephone number , why in the heck would they come here to try to help a customer that they wronged ????

Look I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you here like what occurred on the other site. I have posted nothing wrong read my post I never said don't post negative stuff did I? I said let your funding source handle it. Then I posted this ''Sure posting the details here might keep someone else some grief but that's about all it will do. Hope you get your issue worked out.'' What more do you want? Why not just come forward and admit you and your freinds from RC Truth hate Hobby King and run around labeling anyone who posts that had a good transaction ''shills''. Good God I even made you 'shill'' list. I'm in this for fun nothing else. I buy from a lot of vendors including HK so what and why's it you business anyway? Your obsession with bring down Hobby King is going no where fast isn't it? Hobby King. On a side note I have stayed away from most of the vendor forums for the last few months due to the trash that was being slung around. I've noticed they have pretty much calmed down seine you and you lynch mob where tossed off for not abiding but the simple rules.
Regards
Mike

Wow , , Someone struck a nerve , or what ????? All I was saying is that , In spite of your earlier statment to the contrary , I dont see people coming here seeking redress from HK ..... Thats all , , , Its YOU who is bringing other baggage into the thread , and BTW , , >>> I