RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:52 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.

Ok dont mean to blow up this thread with all kinds of posts but i just had an idea, maybe i should not ask for this here v (mods feel free to delete IF need be) but im in need of some help to complete a second evader i have. I purchased a complete chassis minus shocks andsometrans parts as well as rear wheels and tires that i would like to piece together for my girlfriends mildly retarded 11yr old son. I have all the parts IN the trans however im missing parts from the OUTSIDE of the trans.
I Need:
    [*]Motor plate[*]Outer part of the slipper/slipper set[*]slipper nut spring and washers and pad[*]rear wheels and tires - i dont care how bald if they are useable[/list]I would be ever so greatfull if anyone has any of these parts laying around in thier tool/junk box that they could donate to the cause, I have absolutley NO funds to put into this (seeing as im over 3yrs unemployed right now) but i figure what a great Xmas present this would be for him as well as a great project for me to teach him how to drive and controll it as well as fix it up,, I will gladly send photos of him and the truck when i get it completed if you donate parts (for proof im not just looking for a freebie) and i will scrape up whatever the shipping costs are so it wont cost you anything to send me old stuff you no longer need or use. Feel free to PM Me.
    And again Mods if this is a no no then please delete however do not forget that it could make one child not so happy this xmas lol
    Rock on and Happy Holidays to all!