RCU Forums - View Single Post - Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 04:02 AM
Pat Barnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!

Hi bkg

I'm not getting personal - just expressing my opinion. Just that people using bold on forum posts is just one the things I dislike, and I can't take Roger seriously when he signs his posts as the self proclaimed 'king of scream'! He may be joking, and I hope he is, as my other dislike is modellers who take themselves too seriously! I'm not hiding behind a forum - this is the only way we can share ideas across the oceans without forking out for airfares - I live in the UK. I've flown models like the Screamer, and then moved onwards and upwards to much better things - as a result, my opinions are not uninformed. I'm glad you like the Screamer, and hope it brings you everything you want in a model - it's just not for me. You should try a model capable of 220mph before judging me.

If you want a real 'screamer', have a look at this thread: [link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10657753/tm.htm[/link]

I suggest that Michael is the real 'King of Scream'! His models are much more 'my thing'!

Good luck with your Screamers - they look like a fun model, and having fun is what this hobby is all about at the end of the day.

Best regards - Pat