RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best truck to get me into the hobby.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:56 AM
LaTuFu
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best truck to get me into the hobby.

ORIGINAL: Foxy

This is easy...

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3. Arguably the most durable and best value for money monster truck on the market at the moment. Don't take my word for it, read what the whole internet is saying about it. I have a race truggy and a Savage Flux and I still will be getting one myself when I get the chance.

Pros and cons to nitro vs electric are the usual. Nitro is a bit more work for all that noise and smell. Electric is more powerful but soulless. but don't let the word soulless put you off. When I put my Mugen truggy down on 6S, not only does it make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, it makes everyone around stop what they're doing and look at each other whispering 'holy mother of god, what the hell is THAT!?'. 0-60 in 2.5 secs, lifts the front wheels at ANY speed, it's a total madman. the Thunder tiger will give you just that for half the price. Comes as a rock solid platform, 2.4Ghz radio, bulletproof electrics which are 6S ready, the only bad thing about it is the body.
I am going to have to pick one of these up. Waaaaaay too many people singing their praises for me to keep one out of the yard.