RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best truck to get me into the hobby.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:27 AM
LaTuFu
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best truck to get me into the hobby.

You've stated your opinion about Nitro many, many times. At the end of the day, it's still an opinion, not fact. And truth be told, if I ever get enough time in my life to mess around with Nitros on a regular basis, I would probably choose a Losi MT based on the information you have provided about them in these forums, so I am not trying to bash your knowledge or experience.

If you lived in the same town as the OP, I would tell him "go buy that Savage and get Herr Savage on your speed dial". If he lives in an area that has a local club and they are encouraging him to join, then I would also say get the Nitro, if that's what they are all running.

All I'm trying to say with my post is, getting into this hobby, completely new and inexperienced, requires a lot of patience for anything. But if you have to go it alone and figure it out via online forums, electrics will be a lot more forgiving, and that is a fact, not an opinion.

Tuning a Nitro via forum posts is a whole world of difference from having you stand next to the guy and show him.

That's all it's about. Opinions about whether Nitro is better than electric are just opinions. Let's help the guy out before he's another future CL listing.