RCU Forums - View Single Post - Boogie Board Airboat
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts
Default RE: Boogie Board Airboat

ORIGINAL: CTSmithey

Thanks 1QwkSport2.5r going to send that info to my dad and see if he wants me to do just that. Heck, we prolly could afford the kit and just build it our-self at that point. That would be great! Thanks tons. Still tho, them are pretty rad designs wanted something more like an airboat, but if that is all there is then it is fine by me just gotta see what the old man says haha! 40years old and still confiding in the father I hope my 2 kids are like that.
There aren't a lot of kits or even pre-builts for gas engines. Most of whats available (like the Dumas Big Swamp Buggy for example) are all designed around smaller glow engines .40-.60ci or so. I just know the SI3 kits are top notch quality and are a proven design. No guesswork if its going to float or run or not. The 3-point hydro is aimed more at speed, so if thats not your thing then maybe the SI3 kit may not be for you. There are other gasser airboats available but the costs are probably higher due to more detail being added (like a fan cage and small seats, etc).