RCU Forums - View Single Post - Video of my LST2 with a Collari .30
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 05:19 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Video of my LST2 with a Collari .30

Thanks man. It really is a great truck. I have really grown to love how it handles. The transmission has given me a couple fits, but thats part of the hobby as far as im concerned. I love the suspension on the LST trucks. I dont think there is anything else that works as good as those huge shocks. Its wild to watch this thing just kind of catch itself and land smooth even on a bad landing. You can see the truck always just slides sideways instead of flipping over. A truggy may handle better, but for me this is as good as it gets if you want something with reverse. I just bought a revo roller, so im anxious to see how it handles. I have no doubts that its probably not going to be as tough as the LST or savage, but im anxious to see how it drives.

I have been running the LST2 with a cracked front a-arm for a couple months now and still havent finished breaking it off. haha It gets dark so early right now that I dont have much time after work to run any. Ill be glad when the time changes back and summer comes around.

The engine has probably no more than a gallon on it. The guy that sold it to me wasnt sure if it had been ran before he got it or not, but he never ran it and said it looked new inside. I pulled it apart when i got it and it definately did look brand new inside. I ran the break in process on it and have been running it hard with no issues. It has nice throttle response and idles really well too. I dont think you can get parts for these engines anymore, but hopefully that wont be a problem.