RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey guys,

Got a little break here at work, kinda slow today, I guess everyone is still getting over their Superbowl excitement from yesterday...

JPEE,

I hope Judy is well on her way in the surgery recovery...not much fun with that, I'm sure...the parts manager here at work had something similar, he's been wearing a huge boot thing on his foot for a couple of weeks now...tell Judy I said hi, and, get well soon!

I see you discovered how a Proximity sensor works on a smartphone... I had tons of issues with my iPhone 4 with that sensor, the display would stay lit up an active like you described...but I never got it repaired, apparently it was a very common problem, I read about people that returned several iPhone 4's but had the same issue. My iPhone 4S has none of that, they redesigned the proximity sensor on the 4S....I have not heard any complaints with it on the 4S.

Sorry about your lawyer/legal issues, doesn't sound like much fun at all...hopefully it will be over and done for you soon...

Mark,

Ouch on the nose in on concrete![X(] Hopefully you can get it all patched up here before long, sorry for the bad luck so soon on the Protos...

I got really good at B400 repairs/overhauls in the old days...so I know what you mean... I think JPEE and I could take them apart and back together in our sleep back then...lol..

Great pic of you and your son, he's something to be proud of, for sure...maybe a future R/C heli pilot there??

Good luck with the rebuild, and hope the new job is going well for ya also....

Nick,

I saw where parts of Nebraska were getting hit hard...and some power outages too..glad you made it through OK...and yeah, 11.5 inches is a LOT...

I have been so lucky here, it's like it hasn't even been winter, just an extended fall...we still have had no snow to speak of, more rain than anything this year...and that's OK by me!

That is the funniest thing I have read in months..."FET= Fire Emitting Transistor"...I"m still snickering hours later...I read it a before lunch, but ran out of time to write....

Some of the guys from MHA are meeting in a couple of weeks to see if they can salvage the club. I think Rob from my plane club here in Laurel wants to get involved as well...

Not sure how that will work out, since everyone knows how plane and heli pilots don't mix....but it'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it. At one point, a year or so ago, they were discussing a separate heli area at the plane field, so maybe Rob has some ideas...don't know...

I haven't touched the helis or sim in months...maybe if I take a long enough break, I'lll be anxious to break them out when the warm weather gets here...

Hope you guys have a great week ahead....

Glenn