RCU Forums - View Single Post - NANO-TECH LIPO BATTERIES THE WAY TO GO
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:53 PM
startazz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NANO-TECH LIPO BATTERIES THE WAY TO GO

I'm not here to knock any particular lipo brands but to let people know how i've been getting on with my Nano-Tech batteries,no graphs here only the truth how i see it,because i saw another post with someone asking what lipo batteries are the best,i think my Nano-Tech are out of all the brands i've been using for the last five years and that includes the expensive ones and the cheap ones too.

I've been using Nano-tech batteries for a good while now and the ones i'm talking about here are my Nano-Tech 3s 2200mah 25c/50c which i've been using for a year now and have never let me down and have always been as good from the first couple of circles right up to the present day,i've got another brand here which i've seen being posting on another forum plus here with graphs saying how good they are and even the odd video about being the best in the world (big claim) like i said i've been using my Nano-Techs 3s 2200mah for a year now and this other brand i've got which i've been using for about six months and i'm sorry to say these ones haven't been up to the job and they are the same 2200mah 25c rating, i won't call them by name as i said i don't want to knock them but just tell people know what i've found so far,i can't claim they have let me down because they haven't but i just don't get the same power out of them and they don't seem to last as long as my Nano-Techs in a flight.

My Nanos 3s 2200mah 25c weigh 183.44g and the other newish brand is 3s 2200mah 25c and weigh 191.12,they both have the same red deans plug on,ok not a big difference there but when you want to cut back on weight you will go with the lighter Nano-Tech,i highly recommend these HobbyKing batteries and i've a good few Turnigy 3s 1800 mah 40c/50c batteries too and they haven't let me down as well and i'm now into the second year with these ones.

So if the anyone who wants to use a really good brand of batteries go for the Hobbyking Nano-Tech or the Turnigy ones as you won't be disappointed,i'm not a sales rep as you can tell by this post but just a bloke who saw another thread about another battery who claims they are the best out there and thought people should make up there own minds and know there are better batteries out there.